Stockman Bank has realized value with ServiceNow ITSM through improved tracking of incidents as they move interactions out of email and into a single system of record. They have adopted request management and problem management processes for the first time, moving out of the practice of logging all matters as incidents. This allows them to better report on the nature and cost of IT service. They have moved from a place of zero automation into a modernized service experience with the introduction of workflow automation and real-time notifications.
As a result, IT management leveraged the ease and speed of real-time reporting to track departmental allocations. The new service portal and knowledge base increased self-service adoption across the organization. Agents’ work is now more streamlined, allowing them to be proactive rather than reactive. Workflow automation and notifications have reduced the time to fulfill requests.
The solution for Stockman Bank provides several benefits:
- Integrated ticket system allows communication and resolution across channels
- Accurate reporting on incidents, processes and metrics
- Efficient and traceable IT Service processes and solutions
- IT requests through service catalog results in significant reduction in needs resolution
- Faster service ticket resolution
- Improved response times leading to increased employee satisfaction
- Automated workflows help users access service portal without extensive training