Solugenix revamped the client with a modern "one-stop-shop" Service Portal for their employee-user base featuring an updated catalog to access corporate services. We rebuilt their employee service catalog on the most current version of ServiceNow’s service portal technology and we combined IT, HR and Facilities request items in one place to improve the employee experience.
Some of these request types involved complex approvals, especially in the Facilities Management space whereby the request involved a purchase of a part or an asset that was needed for a repair or refit at a store. These approvals needed to take place at different levels of management, depending on the dollar value involved. We built workflows to accurately identify the approving manager and automate these approval processes.
Technicians were given a mobile app to receive and track all their work assignments while out servicing the stores. They can manage their trunk stock of parts to ensure they have all the required components. Facilities Managers have greater visibility into store profiles, work history and asset allocation. Leadership benefits from real-time reporting and a proactive approach to service.
The solution for the wireless retailer includes:
- Solugenix configuring the ServiceNow environment to allow implementation of the Field Service Management solution
- Implementing the Field Service Management solution including Work Order Management, Field Service Portal and Field Service Application
- Configuration on the Web and on the ServiceNow “Now Mobile” application
- Designing a custom Field Service Management Portal
- Creating reports and dashboards to enhance the user interface
- Conducting web-based Knowledge Sharing sessions
- Customizing out of box flows and configuring flows based on the client's requirements